We offer HomeAgain ISO (internationally readable) microchips for your pet's protection. For a one-time fee, we insert the chip and register your pet. Your pet will be in HomeAgain's database for its lifetime; no other fees are required.
A pet who is found and brought in to any clinic, humane society or animal control can be scanned and returned to its owner without delay. Identification tags and collars can be lost, so a microchip is the best and safest way to help your pet return home to you in the event it gets out or stolen.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I recently moved or changed my phone number—can I update that at the clinic?
- No. You must update that information by contacting your pet’s microchip company. If you got the microchip from us, we use the company Home Again and their information can be found here.
- How do I find what company my pet’s microchip is registered to?
- You must have your pet’s microchip number. If you do not, we can scan your pet at no charge at the clinic.
- Once you have the microchip number, use the “Universal Microchip Look-up” by clicking here.