We offer a broad range of surgical capabilities, including but not limited to:
Fracture repair, external fixations, cruciate repair, and other various orthopedic procedures.
Spays, neuters, GI exploration, splenectomy, tumor removal, cystotomy, GDV, gastropexy, foreign body, intestinal resection and anastomosis.
Cherry eye surgery, meibomian cyst removal, and enucleation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What days can I schedule a surgery?
- We do surgeries Monday through Thursday.
- When do I bring in my pet for surgery?
- Check in time is between 7:45 a.m. and 8:15 a.m. Allow 10 minutes to check in with a technician and sign some paperwork.
- What happens when I drop my pet off for surgery?
- After your check in with a technician, your pet will be taken to the treatment area where our staff will check its vital signs and then be set up with bedding in a kennel. Your pet will be examined by a doctor prior to sedation, and we will call when your pet has recovered from anesthesia.
- Can they have breakfast the morning of surgery?
- No. You will want to be sure your pet does not have any food after 10:00 pm the night before surgery. Keep water available the night before and morning of surgery.